Contact Us & Directions
By Road - Park at the Club
- Find Trent Lane in Long Eaton using our map or Sat Nav system. Follow Trent Lane away from Long Eaton.
- Proceed until the road terminates in a cattle grid at the entrance to a farm. (Ignore the NO-Entry Sign. Devil's Elbow and TVSC members are welcome to cross the farmers land).
- Follow the tarmac track which passes to the left of the farm buildings.
- The track transitions to a concrete path which can be followed over the canal (close the gate) to the Sailing club car park.
By Ferry - Park at Trent Lock
- Find Lock Lane in Long Eaton using our map or Sat Nav system and follow this road to the end and park in the free public car park at Trent Lock. Walk in the direction of the River and follow signs for the Cranfleet Canal cut.
- Our Ferry boat makes the short (2 minute) trip across the canal.
- Note that Non/New Members should make the ferry trip by Prior-Arrangement Only as a ferryman may not always be available. Please liaise with a club member to arrange this.
On foot or bicycle - Via Towpath
- From Attenborough/Beeston/Nottingham follow the towpath along the Cranfleet Canal Cut toward Trent Lock. At the Humpback bridge climb over the stile, the concrete path should be followed over the canal (close the gate) to the Sailing club car park.
- From Sawley/Trent Lock follow the towpath towards Cranfleet Lock. Ignore the first bridge, at the Humpback bridge climb over the stile, the concrete path should be followed over the canal (close the gate) to the Sailing club car park.
If you would like to become a volunteer, member or learn to row, young or old, please contact us.
Chairman - Jim Hawkins
Vice Chairman/ Explore Coordinator - Jo Myszka
Club Secretary - Maxine Kavanagh
Treasurer - Katie Cooper
Men's Captain - Brian Jarvis
Women's Captain - Holly Kemish/Fiona Ross
Junior Coordinator - Michelle Greenwood
Membership Secretary - Phil Thompson
Boathouse Manager - Jeremy Greenwood
Welfare Officer - Ant Smith
Devil's Elbow Rowing Club
Trent Valley Sailing Club
Trent Lane, Long Eaton NG10 2FX